Powered by Blogger.

A Journey to the Past


A few weekends ago my good friends Haley and Nathan came into town. They are close friends I made while I was in the Model United Nations program at BYU, and are some of my favorite people to hang out with! Haley has been interning in D.C. this summer and came up for the weekend so we all ate Shake Shack and then Haley I went to go see Anastasia on Broadway. It was such a beautiful show! The music was phenomenal, I really enjoyed every cast member from the dancers to Christy herself (the actress who plays Anastasia). It was so much fun to see the show with Haley, she is my go-to Broadway expert and we can talk about shows literally forever (don't test us). Jonathan is praying that she moves to NYC one day so that I can have someone to go see shows with instead of dragging him along. All in all it was a busy and fun weekend, but Monday morning came WAY too quickly.


No comments